LiDAR Scanner image part of the Where in the World Contest at GIS Day at Clemson University, 2018
Instruction - Research support - Data - Cyberinfrastructure
Schedule a virtual consultation!
We provide effective guidance to enable researchers to master geospatial technologies.
Our consultants can help you with any part of your project. From software installation to data research, project management and web mapping, we can help guide your research from beginning to end.
To be eligible for this service, you must attend our Introduction to GIS workshop or have previous experience. You can attend our office hours or make an appointment.
ONLINE OFFICE HOURS (starting Aug 21)
Mondays, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Wednesdays, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursdays, 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Contact us for link to join us online.
If you cannot attend our office hours, click here to make a virtual appointment.
Upcoming Virtual Workshops
Our GIS Fundamentals Workshop Series will continue to be online this Fall on Fridays, 1:30pm - 4:30pm. To earn certificate hours, assignments are due at 1pm one week after each workshop.
1. Introduction to GIS
Friday, August 25
2. GIS Data Creation & Management
Friday, September 1
3. Working with Tabular Data in GIS
Friday, September 8
4. Basic Spatial Analysis
Friday, September 15
5. Intermediate Spatial Analysis
Friday, September 22
6. Introduction to Spatial Statistics
Friday, September 29
7. Interactive Maps, Dashboards, & Story Maps
Friday, October 6
8. Field Data Collection with GIS
Friday, October 13
9. Using and Visualizing LiDAR in GIS: Fundamentals and Applications
Friday, October 20
10. GIS Analysis with High-Resolution Imagery from Planet.com
Friday, October 27
11. GeoAI: Machine Learning & Deep Learning with GIS
Friday, November 3
12. Drones for Geospatial Applications
Friday, November 10